1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Broncos trade block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hospital_heff, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Hospital_heff

Hospital_heff Walk On

Im willing to trade top draft picks for a good CB

2. Hospital_heff

Hospital_heff Walk On

fishdock / Eagles owner proposed to trade CB Asante Samuel ov 94 for a Broncos 2nd & 3rd round draft picks, can trade go through? HAL9100

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I'm going to deny that one. It'd be different if the draft was more of a guessing game or if there was better depth but those 2nd and 3rd round picks will likely never return the value of a 94 OVR CB...even at his age. For just draft picks, I think a 1st rounder should be necessary.

4. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

ok...i didn't really know how the drafting was for online franchises, I assumed that it was similar to the one in franchise mode.

we can still try to make something work.

5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    We're able to see every rating and their potential for the players. So for a mid to late 2nd and 3rd rounder, you would be getting a mid 70's B potential player and a low 70's C potential player.

6. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Hospital_heff, wanted to know if Demaryius Thomas was available for trade?

7. Hospital_heff

Hospital_heff Walk On

Im afraid not. But I do have some draft picks I could possible trade you for a player though.

8. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Who'd you have in mind? Right now Im trying to move Hillis, Wallace and Ellis. Id take a 1st or 2nd and 3rd for Hillis, 6th or 7th for Wallace, and 4th or 5th for Ellis. I recently offered a player deal involving Hillis, if it doesnt go through and you have interest, we can talk trade possibilities.