1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

broncos vs Rams...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Andyman33, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

broncos vs Rams...

Well, you coudln't play saturday...or sunday...and monday I have to work at 6:00 PM MST until 7:00AM MST tuesday...sooooooo can you play monday and start BEFORE 4:30 PM MST (5:30 PM CST)...otherwise it ain't right that I get a sim loss in this...

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

You should have posted this sooner. This is a prime example why Eddie and I instruct you guys to use the scheduling forum. I can play right now if you like. otherwise, you will need to find a different sub before you have to go to work. I can't gaurantee that Eddie will be available, but you can always hit him up...

3. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

I know I know...at least I got a sub now... but its the undefeated colts coach haha...can't say I take the easy way :)

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

just glad we were able to find you a sub. to make it official, Josh has been approved to sub this game out. Broncos are vacant online and ready for Josh to assume sub control. GL gentlemen.