Browns are lucky to escape the Clash of the Titans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Michael Overman, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Browns are lucky to escape the Clash of the Titans

First Half:

The Browns were initially put on their heels. As I user controlled my SS Breud, I attempted to cover a slot receiver myself and failed miserably as the WR flew by me for a 37 TD pass. The Titans were up 7-0, and that would be the score at the end of the first quarter. Cleveland would strike back by mounting a 5 minute drive that allowed WR Fitzgerald to score on a 5 yd TD Pass. The half ended at 7-7

Second Half

The game to this point had been a very tight battle with either team giving much. The first score of the third quarter would be a 12 TD run scamper by Trent Richardson. The next score of the game would be a 63 TD pass to Hakeem Nicks. The ball was lobbed up to the left side of the field, and there were two defenders in the area, but Nicks was able to score. This would clearly be Cleveland's quarter as the Browns would add another TD by way of a 3 yard touchdown score by Trich. The earlier user Safety and touchdown give up to the Titans, was able to be a forgotten thought as three user safety picks followed in this game. In the end Titans QB Carvel did not play well enough to win the game as he threw six interceptions.

Cleveland - HB TRichardson 85 yards 2 TD's

[​IMG]

Titans - WR DJ Curry 4 catches 131 yards 1 TD

[​IMG]

TITANS 14
    BROWNS 35

Very.Solid.Game.GG hoodiii

• Like Like x 2
  2. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

gg throwing interceptions is not getting it done on my part. I have zero patience

• Like Like x 1