Browns - Bizzy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Mar 13, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Browns - Bizzy

ok guys, we as a whole, dropped the ball on this one big time. Now bluebean is gonna be straight simmed, and thats just not right. Bizzy never attempted to get his game in, and i am sick of this guy. AFC Rep and Co-Commish need to both send him a message to get his mess straight, and both need to send a message to Bluebean apologizing for screwing this up. I screwed up because I wasn't around, but we can't drop the ball like this! (n)

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Bizzy's doesn't seem to care. I think we can afford to let him go. Just my opinion.

3. natedawg212000

I am with you mustang, but the guy thinks I have it out for him, so i am letting the board decide when to let him go.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'll be back in 2 days....until then I can't really communicate with anybody unless i see them on AIM. My blackberry interface for some reason won't let me send PMs on here. Something to do with javascript.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well I hate to be rude about this but I had a Browns owner in place due to miscommunication already. I sort of had this fixed before I was made to look like a fool.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I am in agreement with replacing Bizzy.

Need to try and fill this team ASAP though, as Cleveland being my opponent this week and I can only play anytime today,tomorrow or Monday then I leave for work for a few.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I am also in agreement with changing the ownership.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Looks like only one on the waiting list -r353pc7
    psn:kdog56058

Not sure if he has had his board member scrimmage yet. I will try and find out.

9. natedawg212000

wait a min winuvas, you made yourself look like a fool, not me dude. I never said the browns were open, nor told you to fill them. I am sorry that you misunderstood but dont point fingers saying its my fault.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

I love our board. We are like the characters from American Dad or some other Seth McFarlane animation. Love it! LOL. We fight and do silly things, but at the end of each episode Stan and the fam are always allright....LOL.

11. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

replace Bizzy. no room for him here if he doesn't care to get his game played.