Browns Get First Win of the Season

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Michael Overman, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

The Browns have not opened the season as they would have liked. They have faltered against the Saints in week one, and the Ravens in week two. Fallling to an 0-3 mark would not be the way to compete for a playoff spot. The bills came into Cleveland looking for a win, but this would not be that day. From early on in the game it seemed that the Cleveland Gods had favored the Browns on this game-day. The Browns made a concerted effort to not throw INT's, and were able to accomplish that feat. Bills players did have some good looks at a few possible INT's but nothing ever fully developed.

The Browns came away with a 45-21 Victory.

Every offensive player of the Browns contributed as 8 different players had receptions. Vick threw for 5 TD's and No INT's, and TRich added around 80 yards on the ground. The Bills S. Johnson had 7 catches for 2 TD's and 148 yards and was a beastly machine and should be awarded player of the game.

[​IMG]

The Browns will have a chance to redeem their early season loss to the Ravens in their next game... Stay Tuned

• Like Like x 5
  2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

gg Michael Overman. Stevie sure looked beastly on his first TD where he caught the ball, threw down your defender, then ran like 80 yds for the score. But I simply couldn't stop your team when it counted- I recall you starting 10/10 on 3rd down conversions! And your opening drive took up the entire 1st quarter too. impressive stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

GG Man...EA had it out for your team...your first two interceptions were perfect reads...i had blitzed from that side of the field and the secondary...both times you made the smart football move and threw in that direction...if not for leaping INT's...I'd have been in trouble

• Like Like x 2