Browns - Initial Trade Block for HaWffseason and 2017

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by akutozo, Nov 9, 2015.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Considering moving:

Draft Day picks:
    • Negotiable

Players:
    • Gary Barnridge: A solid TE who can play as a low tier starter or top tier backup, he'll thrive in any 2 TE system. He's got speed, Barnridge boasts a top 5 in ACC for TE's, with 89 respectively.
    • Taylor Gabriel: A fast, agile WR he boasts 92 SPD/93 ACC/94AGI and has decent route running and hands. He won't beat press coverage but in open lanes he can exploit defenses.
    • Danny Shelton: An insanely great prospect at DT, you can't get much better than Shelton. Great in a 3-4 or 4-3, FAST dev... he'd be hard for me to move (expensive), but I'll listen. He plays much higher than his OVR due to low AWR. 93 STR, 88 Pursuit, 88 Block Shed, 87 Tackle, 80 Play Rec & 80 Power Move on a 339 pound body will get you what you want: A wrecking ball for Centers.

Interested in:

Draft Picks
    Picks in 2017. I want to trade up into the top two rounds, using players and picks to get there. As people have pointed out: The Browns are trade happy. We know what we want, and we aren't afraid to be extremely aggressive to get it.

Player positions of strong interest:

No strong interests at this time. Will listen to any defensive player offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. akutozo

Updated & removed Kruger, added new interests.

3. akutozo

Updated.

4. akutozo

Updates:

Titans 1st round pick moved to Cardinals, fulfilling need for starter WR.
    2017 1st round pick and 2013 3rd round pick moved to Eagles to fulfill starter MLB needs.
    2016 1st overall pick moved to Cowboys in exchange for picks in 2016 and 2017

New interests: If you had a mid 1st round pick, I am open to moving up with a pick + player or pick and pick package. I am sitting on 2 2nd round picks, 3 3rds, a 6th and a 7th. Let's talk?

5. akutozo

Updated.