1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Browns new owner-Dritsch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

We may need to move on to the next guy. He still hasnt logged onto forums and in 3 weeks he has made zero attempts to play his game.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

He apparently was in the blast chat last night. Did someone invite him back to the chise? If i recall correctly, he was booted and would need an invite back.

Doesnt change anything with not logging into the forums.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

He sent me a text late Wednesday night asking how he could get back in the chise I told him he needed an invite but I was in bed ask someone else or ask me again yesterday but I never heard from him. He is on a short leash though one mistep or lack of motivation and he is gone for good this time.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

If it looks like a nut, smells like a nut, and taste like a nut - it's not a squirrel. :) LOL, idk what I am talking about, but I am trying to be productive here. LOL