1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bruce and Dunn

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 17, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Bruce are you MIA again? I haven't seen any post from you lately. Maybe I missed them. If you guys would both please stir up the owners who haven't checked in for your division.

2. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Bruce commented on a board post yesterday ;)

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

The only team left to check in is the Texans.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I will tell duval to check in on the site I talk to him a lot on aim and he has been on the road.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Not sure what your talking about Nate, i have been in the board chat and posting around here some. A couple nights ago I spent the longest five minutes of my life in our OMFL chat and wanted to vomit....we have a bunch of cry baby princess wanna bees in this league.

I am having a very hard time liking very many of these guys...grow the F up, not directed at you...but at most of our owners...just a tough tough bunch to really enjoy being around...sorry but its the truth right now.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Can't argue this point. But I would like to know who, if anyone specific, you may be directing this at.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I'm not sure I follow. I've never been in there with guys who are crying and what are they crying about?