1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bruce/JMS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 6, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Bruce/JMS

I scheduled you guys fights vs the cpu. There should have been no delay in getting those in. What's the deal guys?

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

the deal is............I cant beat this fucker.......he keeps mounting me and then ground and pound........I cant get up.

wtf???

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Yeah then thats a loss......you can't keep on restarting.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah i know.......i was just trying to get some practice in.........after like 6 tries I gave up.......

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey commish, if you could schedule a Face Plow vs Cain V. match next fight I would appreciate the free ground and pound.

6. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

since you want to pick on JMS because he is showing signs of weakness I formally request that Juggs set up a Gonzaga vs Face Plow matchup (y)

Dont worry JMS I got your back :)

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thank you......I need to put some more time in this game.......try and get the moves down with at least one of my fighters!

8. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

once you get the basic moves down youll be ok, than more in dept for each style. I can help you out. I will say tutorial is a waste of time and you dont get better by playing other humans either.