1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Brutal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

So ... I'm chugging along doing my recruiting. I'm thrilled that I finally get the awesome 2X recruiting week (after countless weeks of Unlocks) and then I get this in the middle of a call with one of the guys (bonus guy at that) that's slipping away:

photo.JPG

That's just brutal. I didn't know it did this and could have easily done this to someone else in my other OLD, but this makes me think that we should probably schedule a time to make changes knowing the potential impact that it could (and did) have.

2. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I also realize that there's a very good chance this had nothing to do with our settings and is just another example of the BS software from EA this year.

3. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

And to make matters worse, I don't think I'm going to get credit for any of the calls I did before this happened (9 of 10 hours worth). I scheduled a visit for one of my other recruits and he shows as Ready now. That's unbelievable. Bitter.

4. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

It gets better. Game froze trying to start up against Minny. I'll post a video in the morning. Terrible. Just terrible.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I'm confused ... what dynasty changes were made? Hm, I might have had a movie in around this time, which explains why it didn't have the same thing occur. I'm usually logged onto the league 24/7.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I didn't make any changes. No idea what this is about.

Think it might be an EA thing? I had to sign a new Terms & Conditions thingy - could that be the change?

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Look at Brog doing all that negative recruiting...

Shameful.

8. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I'd guess that they started the process of releasing the patch and updates - starting with server updates. I'm in tight recruiting battles for 11 of the 12 guys I'm pursuing and probably just lost 4-6 of them. Thanks EA - great work.

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well if it's any consolation i still haven't signed one friggin guy yet. Crazy.