1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Buc looking to trade #1 overall draft pick

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Robert Foster, Dec 17, 2012.

?

Trading the #1 overall draft pick a good or bad idea.

Poll closed Dec 31, 2012.
  1. Good

66.7%
  2. Bad

33.3%
  3. Should think more about it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

If we end up with the #1 pick we are going to look at the option of trading the pick. We are looking to see if there is intrest

2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

If you really need to build depth for your team and you plan on sticking around for 2-3 seasons to see through the progression of those draft picks it is definitely worth it. I had the #4 overall pick in the last draft and was able to attain some great talent for the Saints defense through the draft and now this year I am looking forward to 2 first round draft picks to help address some weaknesses and also an extra middle round pick I can use to try and move up in the 1st or 2nd round if I feel the need to.

3. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

I'm proud to anounce that im taking the 1st draft pick off of the trade block

• Like Like x 1
  4. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

5. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Depends the value at #1 for your biggest team need... Im sure your inbox will light up come draft time if you change your mind.

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On