bucs - gatornation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 12, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

bucs - gatornation

ok, so you all know the first crap with him and me and the d/c. So we play this am (i am still in the game as i type). i am beating him, but not horrible. its 24-7 in the 4th. hes had some crappy throws but any how i noticed at the end of the 3rd quarter that he stopped picking plays on defense. i sent him 5 messages and he never responded. he put the controller down and walked away. so now i am left tryign to figure out how to finish this game and stop wasting my time.

i am ready to boot the guy. thoughts?

2. natedawg212000

now i am fummmmming! its just sitting here going delay of game and thers nothing i can do about it.

3. natedawg212000

5:42 left to go. my only option AND IT SUCKS!! is to just quit, boot him and play the cpu. what a waste. BUCS WILL BE OPEN!! freakin jerk

4. natedawg212000

i am beyond po'ed right now!

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Boot him. That is really annoying.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I think that you were being more than fair in playing him a second time. I would not have even wanted to play it again. To do this after you were so nice is not right and not what we need from a member.

7. natedawg212000

he finally sent me a message saying his family needed him. i dont care. when we played the other night my wife needed me for a moment. i paused and said 'one sec'. thats all he had to do. imo, hes gone, but i'll leave it to the rest of you guys.

8. natedawg212000

i booted the guy. he made me waste hours sitting here having to replay the game a 3rd time. wife's po'ed now and i need to go spend time with my family. ill get on later and see where we stand. i know we have 2 guys on the waiting list so ill send them a message. we need to push and get these games in.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I agree with the decision. My girlfriend has my car today so I am stuck at home going stir crazy. Let me know if you need me to scrimmage any new guys.

10. natedawg212000

you can email and pm those two guys on waiting list for me web. bruce80 and the new guy. just let them know i will open the 2 teams up to them tomorrow and its first come first serve. also if you have time you could start promoting OMFL to other madden forums and what not so that we can start getting more guys on the waiting list.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sorry for the delay, but that is total BS. You didn't even have to give him another game, and you did. That is just being a jackass.

I understand he has a bad team, but so do I, and I haven't quit yet. The only game that I didn't finish I got d/c'ed from and told SDunlap to finish against CPU.

So booting him is fine by me.

12. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

winuvas might want to switch to the Bucs.

13. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sent a PM, email and PSN message to players on the waiting list. Also sent a message to a few people that I have seen looking for a league on a few forums. I have heard back from one that seems very interested. I will keep looking as well.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The Bucs are as bad as I am. And to be honest, I would NOT look forward to playing TWO board members twice a year, plus Wajy (who I've played in scrims and he is not fun, he's tough!) twice. I'll take a look at the roster though.

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wow. The Bucs are more talented than I am. But I'm curious to see how the Chiefs will progress into year 2. I may wait to switch until after year 1, since I'll be able to trade away some players and get some players for me.

The Rams are more talented too. And next year they have Stephen Jackson back. Decisions, decisions...

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay did some studying of stats, and I will switch to the Bucs if they are still available.