Bucs vs Vikings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lboogie, Oct 24, 2010.

1. lboogie

lboogie Walk On

What a game what a finish only if we was able to see it. The game disconnected with 34 seconds left and the Vikings in position to kick the game winning field goal at the 14yd line. The game was dominated with long drives and not many big plays. Both defenses were determined not to let the big play kill them with both safeties playing over the top. The Bucs did a great job on AP with some impressive tackling. Going into the game the focus was getting Percy Harvin the ball in some one on one situations. He didnt dissapointment me as he made some big catches. Going into the 4th quarter the Vikings held a 13-7 lead but the Bucs went down the field on a impressive 4min drive to take the lead 14-13. In what couldve been Bretts last drive of his career he lead the Vikings down the field with some clutch throws. He connected on a big 3rd down play with AP out the back field that kept the drive alive and put us in field goal range. We then lost connection and that was that. Great game Doug hope to see u next year. The Bucs are tough!

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Good game Lamar. I knew it would come down to that chip shot FG I missed at the end of the first half (damn you EA servers). Giving the ball back to you with 1:33 remaining on the clock was too much time to allow for you to make something happen and I knew it. Nice work. Good luck in the Divisional playoffs.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Thank-u Doug. Deep down inside u really want me to get that higher pick lol. Sounds like one heck of game fellas congrats to you both for being there