bueller.....bueller.....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jun 2, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

bueller.....bueller.....

Hey where is everyone? Just wondering, I know I was gone for the weekend
    and I'm not trying to be a di@k the last post was on Saturday. Anyway I'm burnt to a crisp and have now been asked to coach my sons T-ball team on Mondays. I don't want to be THAT DAD(cause I think my son is really good)! Hopefully if work and school don't interfere we can progress to the bowls by the end of the week? Hope everyone had a great weekend. The concert and booze were well needed especially the booze. (the scenery wasn't too bad either, there is something to be said about a girl in cowboy boots.)

2. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

I have back to back bye weeks to end the season. So I am ready for my CC game against Toledo I believe.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Are we done? I have been checking and I know sand has been busy do we continue or wait till 2010. I am booooooooored my wife has a visitor this week ;( and I have nothing to dooooooooooo! Except get really good at Tiger Woods.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    york,

you care to host this dynasty for the remainder of 2009 for Sanders? He has had some stuff come up. Just save a copy of the file. I'll have sanders retire it and you can re-host it. Then re-invite everyone.

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

i'm down I will get back on tonight

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think everyone had recruiting this week, so sim to the conf champ games. Sanders might need to be put on auto, not sure.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

awesome, thanks man. Just got back from the beach a couple minutes ago. listened to the Mets game on the radio on the way back, what a joke.

Cousin is graduating Saturday morning then I'm going out of town Monday again, ha.

Thanks for helping out!