buerger71

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by buerger71, Jan 18, 2010.

1. buerger71

buerger71 Guest

buerger71

ATTN: natedawg212000 - Looking for a League

Hello Nate

Not sure if this is the way to do this but I believe I am supposed to post the questionairre here and I think you are the commish for "OMFL". I wll go ahead and fill out the answers here. Please redirect me if I need to do this somewhere eles.

Name: Steve Buerger
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):buerger71 (PS3)
    Email:nab1971@aol.com
    AIM:n/a
    Time Zone:USA Central
    General Availability:Nights
    Favorite Teams:For real life, all the Chicago teams except the Cubs - For gaming purposes, it does not matter.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Internet search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?I am in one Madden League that is active.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Probably got Atari in the very early 80's but I have not been just a total gamer. All I do is play the major sports games so I do get my butt kicked from time to time by the kids that can play all day. I just got online about 4-5 weeks ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am always looking to make my gaming experience as close to the real game as possible. That is what attracted me to your site. I wouldnt want to win every game 70-0. Just a realistic sports game player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That sounds pretty good to me. I have a feeling that most communities are a bit younger on average than yours. I dont have anything against the younger players (say 18-22) but I think thre is a greater chance of immaturaty and/or cheating with a younger group like that. I just want to play and I really hate the smack talk. I dont even do it when I dominate something like my fantasy football league.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have. There is a lot to take in but most of the guidelins do not apply to me. Meaning, I wouldnt even think of trying the thngs that are mentioned. The guys I play with never go for ridiculous 4th downs or use any kind of cheats (we simply never took the time to even find out how to cheat), etc.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Avid sports fan looking for the most realistic sports leagues out there. Life long Chicago area resident. Married 10 years. Occupation: Distributor Sales.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am trying to look for a Madden PS3 league but at the moment, it looks like there may be only one that has an openening. I will probably have to get a little better at navigating the site.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Steve, welcome to the site!

Application approved. I'm sure Nate will chime in or get into contact with you about his openings. Wouldn't hurt to PM him if you haven't done so already.