Buffalo @ Ball St.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Riptides, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Buffalo @ Ball St.

Dub,

I can play tonight or tomorrow night around 10 pm eastern if that works for you. You pick the night that is best and we'll knock it out.

2. dub

dub Banned

Well, if it's at 10pm, it's going to have to be tomorrow night.

3. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

What time is good tonight?

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Hey, he is on right now, and is towards the end of a game in some OD..

5. dub

dub Banned

yeah, I've been playing since 5pm. Really should be going to bed early tonight, haven't even eaten Any way you can make it earlier tomorrow. I can be home by 4-5pm est

6. dub

dub Banned

Just found out that I may not be able to do it at 10pm man.. Any possible way we can do this earlier? I'll be up for another hour if you read this.
    Again, I can get on at 4pm, but may need to leave at 8, and I mean actually leave. I can 100% do it Friday, but that's to long, so just put me autopilot If we can't get this in.

10pm is just a hard time on the weekdays.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Dude you guys gotta get this game in this sucks you both are having great seasons and AP would be sick for someone!!!! I am gonna be up all night painting tonight so if you guys keep me up to date I can advance when finished

8. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I can start now or up until 5 after that i won't be able to play until 10.

9. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I think you said you would be home or on between 4-5 pm. I will sit here on live for a bit to see if you get on.

10. dub

dub Banned

I'm sorry man, just logged on and saw I missed you by like 8 minutes. I checked on my phone during lunch and never got a response so I stuck to my normal schedule. I actually overslept this morning causing me to get in later then I wanted too.

I also was talking to Parrothead last night, and he mentioned you had some seminar and probably wouldn't have been home until 6pm, so when I didn't hear from you. I thought that was a possibility.

Again, I don't think I can play at 10pm, but I'll be sure to post on here if that changes, I should have a confirmation later.

If I can't get on, I have no problem being put on autopilot.

11. dub

dub Banned

still awaiting confirmation on whether I need to leave later

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Figure something out I guess. Not that the game doesn't matter, but both divisions are decided. I REALLY want this game to get played.

If you can get on at 10 eastern do so, riptides is pretty consistent at getting on at that time.

13. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I'm on now until about midnight. So I'll be on the look out for you.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

You guys need to set a time and date or something.

Just posting when you aren't available doesn't really work..

I'll give you guys until tomorrow, or we'll just super sim and move on.

15. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I just posted earlier that I was on at 9:40 and would be on here until midnight. What else can I do. I was on from 4 to 5:15. I posted that I could play last night.

16. dub

dub Banned

Guys,

I'm writing this before I go to work. My apologies. My gf and I have been dealing with some issues the past two weeks, and she unexpectedly showed up at my place last night in which we talked a lot. On top of that today is the anniversary of her fathers passing. She's my #1 priority right now.

my normal time for video games is right after work. This week she's been getting off around 8pm. This is why it's been hard and will continue to be hard for me to play games at 10pm on weekdays.

Today my schedule is 6pm until whenever.

Again, I have no issues with autopilot, this is just a time where life is way more important.

17. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

dub you do what you gotta do. Take care of the GF. Just take a little advice from a bitter husband DONT DO IT MAN!!!!!!!!! jk my condolances on her loss. Keep ya head up.
    I will set you to AP after 7:00 eastern tonight if you guys can get the game in awesome if not I will let Rip play it and advance to week 14 after the game.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I think it should be simmed if they can't play, but since it is dub that is having difficulty getting on maybe AP.

Anyway, dub....you are can play tonight anywhere from 6-??

Riptides is always on at 10 eastern..

What do you guys want to do? AP or sim? or are you going to set a time and play tonight?

19. dub

dub Banned

Yeah, today is my best bet. Obviously the earlier the better, should be home around 6ish.

20. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

alright, well how about you guys get it in tonight. Like I said, riptides consistently gets on around 9:30ish eastern. I haven't really seen him on before that, I'm not sure what he has before that, but that is probably when you guys will have to play.

21. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Texted him to see when he'd be available today to play. He's got the same class thing going on today. Anyway, he said 10 pm EST is the earliest he can get on.

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

thanks parrothead.

Should the game be simmed, dub on AP, or can you guys play 10 eastern?

23. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

dub said he will be on at 10 eastern unless there is an emergency. Please knock this out at that time. York is going to advance it after you finish or 11:30 eastern.

24. dub

dub Banned

alright, hope you can get on at 10 or earlier, I have to leave immediately after.