1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Buffalo Bills are available to current members for 24 hrs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

This is the obligatory Bills available thread to current members. I have contacted 3 new guys if needed.

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

I vote that we contract the Buffalo Bills from the OMFL, distribute their players to the other 31 teams and move on...LOL

Poor Bills - we need to search the internets for a Buffalo Bills / PS3 Madden fan instead of them being the revolving door.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If I hadn't committed to the Lions, I would not mind taking the Bills. I enjoy projects. This one in Detroit though is more my style. Blue-collar town, blue-collar players.

4. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Some people just have no faith :D

5. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Now I feel bad about swapping away from Buffalo, nobody else seems to want them. It's not the team, it's the insanely hard division.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bills are filled with a new owner I am going to go ahead and close this post out. If someone really wanted the Bills let me know before the 24 hrs was up tomorrow lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.