Buffalo Bills - Bluebean

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Buffalo Bills - Bluebean

We played in horrible horrible weather, so this is a tough report to write and I doubt most of it will be the same when you play him.

on offense he loved the pass and went to it often because he was down early. Garcia was rattled all game and didn't throw many good balls. Late in the game he did find Owens on a long 20 yard td. Evans is the MAN and you must watch out for him. I'd mix it up and watch Evans as much as possible. He never done anything for me to really lock in on though. Good play caller who just had a bad game with his qb and a few late decisions where my lb's (who I control) made great plays.

On defense he blitzed, blitzed, and then blitzed some more so that i'd get the point. I called out of several plays because I seen the blitz coming. Watch it because his players play faster than their rankings show. Very stingy defense down in the redzone. Prepare yourself to have to pass to beat them, very tough to run on due to the blitzes which is why the redzone was so tough. In the redzone he played more man and zone then blitzing.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Yes his Defense is extremely stingy. He didn't blitz to much but his defense shut down any passing game i may of had. Playactions just don't seem to work against his defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.