Buffalo Bills S3 Tradeblock

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Keller, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Player traded....

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. Keller

3. Keller

3-4 DE Elgin Tate - ROOKIE - Great athleticism for the position and adequate strength to hold up against the run on the outside edge. Drafted as a DT but clearly with 92 ACC and 79spd but only 81str he needs to be playing on the edge.
    [​IMG]

4-3 Speed Rusher Mario Barr - ROOKIE - Just ended up with too many good DE's. Dude can play right away.
    [​IMG]

4-3 Speed Rusher Trevardo Williams - This guy was so good I franchised him to prevent losing him to FA. Elite physical tools but needs some dev time to really blossom.
    [​IMG]

Needs:
    Developmental players at CB, DT, OL or picks for the next draft of course. Not looking for a boatload in return though these were 3rd round picks for the rookies.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  4. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

i'm interested in Barr.

5. Keller

Make me an offer ;)

6. Keller

Bills are adding OLB Derrick Johnson (95ovr) to their block.

He's an absolute stud but he's 33 so I wouldn't expect anymore than 1 season out of him. Maybe 2 if you're incredibly fortunate

[​IMG]

7. Keller

player traded

8. Keller

Mario Williams was traded already :)

9. Keller

Needs:
    Developmental players at DT, CB, OT or HB. A really good WR would also be considered or picks for the next draft of course.

Bills are still shopping OLB Derrick Johnson (95ovr) to their block. He's an absolute stud but he's 33 so I wouldn't expect anymore than 1 season out of him. Maybe 2 if you're incredibly fortunate
    [​IMG]
    3-4 DE Elgin Tate - ROOKIE Last Season - Great athleticism for the position and adequate strength to hold up against the run on the outside edge. Drafted as a DT but clearly with 92 ACC and 79spd but only 81str he needs to be playing on the edge.
    [​IMG]
    4-3 Speed Rusher Mario Barr - ROOKIE last season - Bills just have too many good DE's. This dude can play right away.
    [​IMG]
    4-3 Speed Rusher Trevardo Williams - This guy was so good I franchised him to prevent losing him to FA. Elite physical tools but needs some dev time to really blossom.
    [​IMG]

Now for the new Rookies the Bills are putting on their block. This is what happens when you take BPA in the draft all the time.

OLB Sean Jernigan - 84ovr! Superstar Development! Instant starter, great athleticism too.
    [​IMG]
    QB Brandon Cobb - Strong Arm and solid accuracy across the board with some mobility. Starter in the making with the right development/team.
    [​IMG]
    CB Grant Okuyemi - Superstar Development, 85+ man & zone!
    [​IMG]
    DT/DE Demetrich Small - Mario Williams type of athleticism but needs big time dev time/is a big project. Can play inside or outside.
    [​IMG]

10. Keller

Adding OLB Nigel Bradham (89ovr) - His price tag is lower than Jernigan's but he's still young, has fast Dev and is a big hitter
    [​IMG]