Buffalo Bills Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by Legacy, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Jun 16, 2010

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Jun 14, 2011
    Great stick skills; watch out of jukes by Spiller in the open field especially. Good mix of run and pass. Uses a lot of two TE sets. Aggressive player, not afraid to go for it on 4th and short. Outstanding at controlling the linebacker and guessing where the pass is going to be thrown.
  3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Jun 5, 2012
    Very tough to run on. Stopping the run seems to be his main priority. Had success throwing, which is saying something with my QB situation. On offense, watch for WR Stevie Johnson lining up in different spots in the formation.
  4. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Apr 28, 2012
    As DJ said before tough on the run for sure, on the offensive side of the ball he loves to sling the ball around. You will see a lot of shotgun formations coming out of his offense so be prepared to be in the nickel and dime quite a bit.
  5. TheRealHalupka

TheRealHalupka Walk On

Jun 7, 2012
    Offense: Warner is deadly accurate on his short/intermediate passes. He dinked and dunked his way down the field and only took 2 or 3 shots over 20 yards. Good man corners should be fine against him. I ran way too much zone and he picked it apart. No I formation at all, all Single Back. In gun ran Trips to left side with TE right, 4 WRs (2 to each side) and 5 Wide sets. Did run a few screens out of the Trips set on third down.Will try to run between the tackles with Jackson. Spiller is generally only the spell back, but when he is in almost always runs counter/toss to him.

Defense: Tried to take away the run with Rice after I burned him a few times. Had 8 in the box a lot on first and second down and played mostly man. 3rd down played a lot of zone coverage and controlled the middle LB most of the game.
    Was able to exploit him on running plays with zone blocking due to improper gap filling his LB. Corners can be beaten by curls/drags. Will try and hit stick the ball out against any player.