Buffalo Bulls-dub

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dub, Sep 20, 2009.

1. dub

dub Banned

Buffalo Bulls-dub

Playbook:
    Offense - Auburn
    Defense - 4-2-5 (updated)
    Started playing this D in another league and like it better than 4-3.

2. b milley

b milley Walk On

Playbook:
    Offense - Auburn
    Defense - 4-3

He ran HB Toss out of Ace - Big a lot. And i mean a lot. He ran Ace - Big more than anything. He likes the TE in the flats and hb toss.

Defensively I didn't really pay to much attention but it didn't appear to be the traditional 4-3.

He also ran some Wildcat on me, he's using his tailback in the gun with the wildcat. He run jet motion, fk jet power and even tried the qb screen so just look out for the trickery.

3. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Playbook:
    Offense - Auburn
    Defense - 4-3

Didn't see much of the toss as mentioned above. I did however see A LOT of 4-5 WR sets. He basically spread the field and picked me apart with the mid-long range passing game.
    On defense, I don't remember much in the way of blitzes, but he did get good pressure with a 4 man rush. He has a large DE he likes to play with.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Playbook:
    Offense - Auburn(?)
    Defense - 4-3 (may have been 4-2-5, not sure)

On offense, ran the pass plays very well. Runs were mostly to the outside and liked to run the option with a lead blocker. QB was able to thread the needle pretty well on the long ball.

On defense, played with the RE only. Very good with him. He was able to get a lot of pressure on my guys consistently. I was able to run the ball up the middle ok. Outside runs usually netted small yardage.