Buffalo Bulls Hit News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by FunkDockta27, Sep 6, 2009.

1. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

Buffalo Bulls Hit News

Well as for our notable graduates, we got the dude who wrote the constitution for Nigeria...beat that guys!

On the bright side we also have the record for the longest losing streak in Division 1/FBS History...

So thats all we got here at the University of Buffalo

2. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

On the bright side. We did get an early commit. Havent exactly figured out where he's gonna play, but we liked his height. most likely hes a WR, but we signed a 1* Athlete. Jimme "Dyno-MIIIIITE" Thompson. 6'5", 143 lbs. Skinny bastard tho.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Holy shit, you should rename his nickname as "stick man".

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

dang can u say corner route to the back of the endzone

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

You can't throw that route to him though, the refs will call him out of bounds thinking he was the pylon.

Mike

6. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

All day long! Corner route, corner route, corner route...IF one of my QB's can get him the ball even lol. I tell ya, Roosevelt is a pimp WR, but the game I played against UCF, good lord, he'd finally get open...and id overthrow him, or lead him, but noooo the ball would go behind him and to the DBs...

we'll work with it tho...on the bright side with Dyno-MITE being 6'5" hopefully he can get the bad throws...of course stretch too far and he's liable to get broken in 2, but thats the chance MY QBs are willing to take lol. (Not on purpose of course, they just suck monkey nuts.)

7. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

I should add too, that we're trying a new offensive scheme in Buffalo. Trying an option run package...didnt pan out too bad against Pittsburgh...but that game against UCF....damn. I shoulda ran more I think.

I love my FB Nick Sizemore. Dude is an animal.

8. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

Plan for next year...with a bunch of FR WR's coming, and Nick Sizemore making the best of his lack of carries (due to usually being behind, or Jorgensen running)

Sizemore will get more time at Tailback, and hopefully Jorgensen can find a way to hit the broadside of a barn, so we can toss up jump balls...ooooh they're not much by way of 4 or 5 star recruits (I did just lock down a 4* WR tho) BUT we got the height advantadge.

We're praying in Buffalo.