1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Buffalo vs Eastern Michigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Super3Way, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super3Way

Super3Way Guest

Buffalo vs Eastern Michigan

Im available after 5pm eastern time tomorrow, and anytime friday. 781-244-8941 text me anytime

2. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

ok im on...might switch back and forth between the NLCS and the PS3 so if you see me on drop me a line and gimme a few til i get back to check...otherwise i should be around pretty much all day friday.

3. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

earlier or later the better friday. pickin up and taking my daughter for dinner tomorrow. but then ill be back after dinnertime.

soon as i figure out what time if we havent already played before dinner time, ill leave you a msg on PS3 for what times ill be out.

4. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

Dude, been over a half hour, i text you, figured id leave a msg here too...in case you logged on here before whatever. Ill be on for a while I guess...gimme a shout when ya get on.

just not around dinner time...i wont be able to play like lets just say 5-7 pm EST.

5. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

Game is done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.