1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Buffalo vs umass

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 28, 2012.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey man, can you go late tonite? I'm on east coast, talking like 12-1230 my time?

Not sure were friends but my gt is mmjuggs45. Add me

2. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

added you, i'll be online until about 1230 if not just msg me a time tomorrow and we'll work it out..

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ill be on in about 10 mins if your still around. If not tomm then

4. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

hey cam when can you play? I can wait for another hour tonight

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey man...round 2 of the MAC's least next week. This weekend is going to be a busy one for me. Have a family reunion thing tomorrow during the day, and I have a few cousins staying at my house for the weekend. I think there are only 2 cpu games left this week, so going to assume we advance later tonite.

When ar you available tonite/tomm/Sun to play? Figure easier if you tell me your availablity and I work one in.

6. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

i'll be pretty busy so either sometime around noon but if not i can be online late around 6pm and just hang around until you get online.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok I am going to try my best to make it for noon. If not my number is 917-929-8922, text me when your on later in the day.