Bugs Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 14, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

As many of you guys are aware, or should be aware there are several bugs for this year's game. There is the injury bug that I am not too worried about. As I have said, I am not asking anyone to track injuries. However, the transfer fail issue,i.e. you play your game, beat the CPU, then after we advance there is a different score, and your team has lost, is something we need to discuss. We haven't encountered it, or if we have no one has mentioned it to me. Do you want to wait to see if the patch will address it, want to go back to the previous week if it occurs to us, or tell the person hosed, to man up and move on? I don't like the idea of going back to the previous week because the other dynasties that chose to do it encounter more problems and may have to start their respective dynasty over. We can wait and hope the patch will address it, or tell the person to man up and get over because it is a game.

Connor
    NatiSaint
    mikedeep97
    ndfootball23
    lilmaggie
    MazzMan56
    Boom29
    Adam B
    Danthraxxx
    thefans455
    EAsportsKiLLer85

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I say let it be if it happens, we can't rack our brains trying to fix the bugs in this years game :(

If we go back to prior week we may end up robbing Peter to pay Paul ......

3. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I agree. We should just roll with whatever happens.

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I'm not good with just rolling with it, were not congressmen here. What is wrong is that EA has had the worst year I can remember with server problems. Sorry I needed that rant because I have problems every damn night I try to play. Anyway just letting it be is the only "fair" way, and the friend that just played against Oregon for me lost his national championship due to this problem. So fingers crossed it never happens here

5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

let it be..

6. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Just go with......seems to me, that is the only real choice we have....