Bulldog News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BulldogBully, Sep 7, 2010.

1. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Bulldog News

Hey Guys.
    Wanted to let you all know that my wife was in the hospital. She was admitted this morning. Nothing really serious, although I feel for her because she's been in some real pain. Mainly just stomach issues. There still not sure if it's a bad virus or food poisoning. She has never been one to complain, so I was suprised when I got home from work last night to see how bad she really felt. She was admitted to mainly receive fluids via I.V. and some pain meds to help her deal with the cramps. Good news is that she works for an OBGYN so her boss sent orders to have her admitted (so no E.R. visit) plus we are on the labor and delivery floor...(so no depressing sick people around us, which is what makes hospitals so hard to deal with). Please pray for us (you too Hokie;)...) because it sucks to see someone feel this bad, especially your wife.

Anyway, I expect us to be out tomorrow...I have a 12 hour day at my store...then I will get my game it tomorrow night. Our advance is scheduled for roughly tomorrow night at 12:00??? I will have it in by then if everything is ok.

Huge game for my Bulldogs Thursday night by the way. We have the Tigers of Auburn coming to Starkville. ESPN...ya'll root us on!!!

Bulldog

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

best wishes bud

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Hope it turns out to be nothing. Try to get some rest if you can.

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

absolutely. got my prayer bro.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

+ Me! Take care of biz', bull' ... and post the good news as soon as you get it.

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Praying for you guys.

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

Praying for you guys. Hope all is well.