Bulldog

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 5, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Bulldog is stepping down for a season (of life not the game). He is an original (both member and person) and we will keep his seat warm for both he and mormon in hopes of their speedy returns.

2. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

NO!!!! THIS IS THE GUY WHO SHOWED ME THE ROPES!!!!:(

• Like Like x 2
  3. Goose

Goose Walk On

It sucks, I was really looking forward to adding another chapter to our rivalry. But when you come back you have my vote to pick any team in a conference that I'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Did you quit preemptively knowing that you'd have to play Heath? Instead of getting booted you went out on your own terms. I can respect that.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Ill wear my Jug Shirt proudly my man! Good luck to you and I hope you get back soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

things are progressing...back in the old days, folks would actually have to play heath before they quit...now, just the thought scares em of.

in all seriousness, your seat is always open and ready

• Like Like x 1
  7. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Guys...
    Thanks for the kind words (and the ball breaking). As much as I didn't want to step away right now, things are quite hectic right now. As if I'm not already busy enough, we are looking to open a 2nd business. While it may seem that I wasn't involved on the forums as much as others, I did try to keep up with on goings in the league and it kills me to have to step away right now. I was extremely excited about Madden and hopefully I can work a way to rejoin around that time (may be easier to work around that online franchise since there's no recruiting and little off season structure compared to NCAA).

I plan on lurking around the forums in the interim...so watch what you say!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Pro

Pro Walk On

I'm not mincing words here....you're a drunk but you're our drunk. I look forward to your return.

• Like Like x 3