Bulldogs make it 15 Straight

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Dec 9, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Missippi State decided that they wanted to get the ball to start the season as they felt a little under ranked going into the opener as National Champs at #11. An 11 yard drive was capped off by a 14 yard rush by Vick Ballarad. After that the Bulldog defense had their team. Since the offense had most of their starters back this year, it was the Missippi state defense who felt like maybe the #11 ranking was a knock on their play. So the Bulldog D responded by forced 2 incomplete passes and then a striple and fumble recover on Jacquizz Rodgers. The next drive the beavers look to be getting a score of their own but their a pick in the endzone.

The rest of the first have Miss. St continued to dominate. Allowing only one score with about 1 minute left in the half. However the bulldogs followed with a 41 yar Hall Mary pass to go into half with a 35-6 lead.

Missippi state started the sencond half taking about about 17 starters, including starting QB Tyler Russell in favor of 3rd stringer freshman Dylan Favre. He stepped up in his first ever playing time to lead an 8 play drive with a TD pass.

Final 52-12

Player of Game- Russel 16-18 245 yards 3 Tds
    Defense allowed onlye 209 yards and 7 first downs. 3 To's, 1 for a TD.

Champs are 1-0.

Next week the Bulldogs play the Spartans. A team their coach grew up hating with a bitter passion.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

somone beat this fucking guy please....he can't even spell his own team's name right. MISSISSIPPI!!!

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

hahaha. I spelled it wrong 3 times! What a fool.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Tough when our dickhead commish keeps simming all his tough USER games. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Not my fault the concept of POSTING/SCHEDULING GAMES confuses people. And don't give me the whole "I was out of town" bullshit. I know you have an iphone or blackberry and can check the site from it.

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I can beat him. Don't know when/if we play but I WILL end his streak.