Bulletin Board Material

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Nov 2, 2009.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Bulletin Board Material

I look forward to your challenge. McCloud is finally starting to step up so we may not need the extra Tebow elgibility. Plus my defense is phenomonal, as your team witnessed in our first meeting this season :D.

(y) I love it. ha ha, that's great.

I'll be sure my offense eats a 55 gallon drum of Wheaties the morning of the game to take care of your defense. As for McCloud, McClain's personal mission is to make your backfield his new home, and to make McCloud his doormat...

Should I open up a thread for trash talking? I love it, but not in the recruiting thread lol

(y)

You want some too Noles?!?!

Haha jk yea I got a little carried away and have turned this thread into a cluster of Papa Perry Bullsh*t. Start one up and I'll delete my posts on here. Name it Pointless Bull Sh*t or something like that though. I'm all about laughing everytime I read a thread with a name like that.

PS- I'll delete this one too whenever I get to post in the new thread. thanks bye

I look forward to your challenge. McCloud is finally starting to step up so we may not need the extra Tebow elgibility. Plus my defense is phenomonal, as your team witnessed in our first meeting this season :D.

(y) I love it. ha ha, that's great.

I'll be sure my offense eats a 55 gallon drum of Wheaties the morning of the game to take care of your defense. As for McCloud, McClain's personal mission is to make your backfield his new home, and to make McCloud his doormat...

Should I open up a thread for trash talking? I love it, but not in the recruiting thread lol

(y)

You want some too Noles?!?!

Haha jk yea I got a little carried away and have turned this thread into a cluster of Papa Perry Bullsh*t. Start one up and I'll delete my posts on here. Name it Pointless Bull Sh*t or something like that though. I'm all about laughing everytime I read a thread with a name like that.

PS- I'll delete this one too whenever I get to post in the new thread. thanks bye

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Bulletin Board Material

Here it is Bulletin Board Material, trash talking and Lane Kiffin type shit...