Burning Questions

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Shaun Mason, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    This Year
    1. Mississippi State has thrown a TON of interceptions, and have a dream team at receiver. How many will they throw after Manson and Montgomery leave?
    2. What will happen if Missouri ever gets a good quarterback? They won the Heisman with Stephen Hawkings at quarterback after all...
    3. Does Kansas State's Coach Jr HATE quarterbacks? After 130+ career sacks for McGee, you have to wonder.
    4. Will Kentucky go to a bowl?
    5. Will Duke go .500 in user games?
    6. Can anyone stop Ole Miss?

Dynasty Overall
    1. Can we import the Patriots for Bondzai to use next year?
    2. Will Mississipi State's defense ever catch up with their offense?
    3. By next weekend, we will be through year 7. We are currently averaging a season every 3 weeks or so. If we keep up the pace, we will finish 16 seasons. Ole Miss has won 2 NC already, and is well on the way to their 3rd. If this continues, will OM really win 6-7 national championships?
    4. In those 16 seasons, will Khaalis have 8 winning seasons?
    5. In those 16 seasons, will Drifter break 8 controllers?
    6. In those 16 seasons, will GoGators win 8 Heisman trophies?

Feel free to add your own.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Tom Brady for Heisman!!!

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

This Year
    1. Mississippi State has thrown a TON of interceptions, and have a dream team at receiver. How many will they throw after Manson and Montgomery leave?

Makes me wonder as well. If you can't hit a guy that's wide open, that's pretty terrible. He'll probably channel Dan Mullen and go back to the single wing offense with QB blasts and dives every play.

2. What will happen if Missouri ever gets a good quarterback? They won the Heisman with Stephen Hawkings at quarterback after all...

Who the hell is Stephen Hawkings? Tyler Gabbert won the heismans. It's crazy how different it is with a 99 accuracy guy and a mid 80s accuracy guy. I'm hopeful we got another guy coming in next season that could be special. If not, the search will continue.

3. Does Kansas State's Coach Jr HATE quarterbacks? After 130+ career sacks for McGee, you have to wonder.

This always cracks me up too. I think it shows how good JR is though that he can have that many sacks and still win that many games. Or else it shows how bad the cpu is, but who knows.....

I thought they did last season. JK's got it headed in the right direction.

I hope for less. Sorry Shaun.

If I recall correctly, Alabama and Sanders have. Bama wins the West, Sanders wins the SEC, but OM wins the national championship. That's some jacked up shiznit right there.

Dynasty Overall
    1. Can we import the Patriots for Bondzai to use next year? LOL

2. Will Mississipi State's defense ever catch up with their offense? Probably not now that he has to compete with the recruiting jauggernaut that is Ole Miss. That's rough being the second fiddle in your own state.

3. By next weekend, we will be through year 7. We are currently averaging a season every 3 weeks or so. If we keep up the pace, we will finish 16 seasons. Ole Miss has won 2 NC already, and is well on the way to their 3rd. If this continues, will OM really win 6-7 national championships? He might win that many, but a bigger question is how many SEC championships will he win?

4. In those 16 seasons, will Khaalis have 8 winning seasons? 6-6, 8x. It's doable.
    5. In those 16 seasons, will Drifter break 8 controllers? 8 x 50 = $400. Man I hope not.
    6. In those 16 seasons, will GoGators win 8 Heisman trophies? If a QB could stay healthy it'd be possible. Only 6 more to go.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I surprisingly may throw less ints. I think I force things more and take more chances with them as my WRs. My first season here, I didnt throw as many, but qb was also more accurate. Hodges is just a freshman, should only get better.

My D is... special... We have been doing much better this year. And they have scored a lot, I think I have 7 defensive TDs.

I dont think Ole Miss will be stopped, their amazing recruiting classes and SCs recruits are only making his team better each year. His backups are better than many of our starters.

I think Khaalis will have a winning season, he came very close last year. Though his team talent has taken a hit, I think they are D+ this year. One surprise season and a good recruiting class and he get to 7.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

1. Double his number.....
    2. His QB was Blaine Gabberrt.... and im hoping he never gets one....
    3. Mcgee banged the center's girlfriend his freshman year... ever since then the center blows at least 2 or 3 protection assignments a game....
    4. Yea, JK will make it to a couple of bowls...
    5. Not sure about this, depends on his OOC schedule..
    6. Fuck Ole Miss, I want them again....

Dynasty Overall
    1. Fuck No, we gave him Texas.. what else can we do?
    2. He doesnt recruit defense, half of them are walk-ons....
    3. He might win 5 national titles, with one conference title... how you win a national title without winning your confernece?
    4. Nope..
    5. Possibly.....
    6. Nah... he might get one or two more...

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Just an FYI: Stephen Hawking is a joke, look the guy up.

Jokes are bad if you have to explain them.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    LOL. If it makes you feel better, I got it.

8. JrRawlins

lol, no idea who Stephen Hawkin is..... so i will look him up..... :oops:

9. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

This Year

Im not sure, I think MSU has started to recruit fairly well and though I doubt they will be able to replace Manson and Montgomery, I expect them to be pretty good.

Mizzou is winning without a QB, so I guess that means they will just put up better stats?

KSU is throwing the ball around like Houston circa 1988.

Maybe not this year, he has had all three in conference USER games this year.

Would love to see you hang a loss on BC.

I have MSU still left, and if I win that one looks like a South Carolina team that is playing really well.

Dynasty Overall

I hate the Patriots, so sure.

Probably.

3. By next weekend, we will be through year 7. We are currently averaging a season every 3 weeks or so. If we keep up the pace, we will finish 16 seasons. Ole Miss has won 2 NC already, and is well on the way to their 3rd. If this continues, will OM really win 6-7 national championships?

Nope, this year's team has a ton of talent and I will have a fairly decent dropoff next year, but the following year I should be good to go again.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    So you can play the CPU for the NC?

11. OMlawdog

Hell yeah!!!!!

12. JrRawlins

If BBJ gets to the BCS title game against Ole Miss.... Permanent Marker Ole Miss for a title... Lawdog got mind-control like Debo over BBJ when it comes to NCAA...

13. OMlawdog

So far in 2010, BBJ has more than held his own, in fact Im pretty sure Im 1-2 aginst BC.

Don't sleep on Mizzou, they are right there looking to grab a title.

14. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

BC doesnt wanna mess with the schools of Mississippi... Somehow, my D actually plays pretty well against BBJ, and he has very good production otherwise. I will try my best to bring down Ole Miss, but I think my window of opportunity is but a mere crack now, I dont see myself even putting a dent into that run game, McNamara is out for the season, and his Oline will toss around my guys. I also don't foresee much offensive production as he double-teams my wideouts and his line destroys Hodges.

15. GoGators

And we should get our starting redneck QB Bill Hill back soon :)

16. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You know you have players not named Manson and Montgomery, right?

17. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

lol who? mr drops alot? My TE does decent, has 5 td rec, but 9 drops this season so far. Wade, I dont trust him much as he drops a bunch too, but if he is open I throw to him, but several of my ints this year were trying to get Wade the ball. My starting Hb is hurt, and all 3 games against OM, I think I averaged around 2 ypc against him, his dline and supah fast Lbs make my oline look silly.

18. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I got Washington running down hill he is going to be hard to stop..I have gone back to the style of offense that got me to 2 straight nc titles in 09 run run run and let the d punch you in the mouth.

19. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    If I can't recruit some fatties to counter you, I am going back to Air Raid.

20. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I have fatties and both of you ran all over me.

21. GoGators

Fatties or cupcakes? I've got some cupcakes, I think there's a difference.

22. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Both my DTs are 81 and 84 OVR and one is an AA. My DEs are probably cupcakes, but still pretty solid.

23. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Although I am pretty new to the Deuce I wanna take a stab at the questions just from the past season with you guys...

This Year

I actually suspect the Int's to go down after huge playmaker's leave, although I am assuming some of the Int's are coming from forced passes and questionable blocking.

Gators was very efficient when we played. He was able to locate the open WR and read coverage very well. On the other hand my secondary is my weakest link and I didn't blitz him much so he had all day in the pocket.

I am still trying to figure out what the key to a sack monster is. Honestly I think it depends on sliders, if you user them, and a few attributes because I have had true freshmen come in and be all americans.

JK made it last year! I think he can build off that success.

Shaun's loss to BC was huge, luckily Ga Tech suffered a loss to Va Tech.

OM seems to be pretty damn good, I guess I will find out the first time we play.

Dynasty Overall

No Randy Moss, No Problem

If we are projected to get through 16 seasons, I hope so.

That is tough to say, there are a lot of talented players, recruiters, and NCAA entusiasts in this league. I like it, but BBJ, Gators, and JR seem to be the immediate competition right now. The more I get to know everyone and actually play everyone my opinion could change..

24. JrRawlins

i would say you pretty much hit the nail on the head, except i would add Shaun and Drifter to this mix..... and possibly Bondzai, yes Bondzai... his recruiting classes are sick if he ever puts the talent together watch out....

25. GoGators

You guys realize not only is Bonds Texas, but he's also got his own division to himself too right?