1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Burnt Orange

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Burnt Orange

[​IMG]

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Hey Everyone, I'm really looking forward to this season. I got a good recruiting class and and am coming off an outstanding season. Last season i only faced two users, im looking forward to matching up with AAthletics because he knows what i'm going to do and I know what he's going to do, so it's going to be very tough.

Then, Drow runs a very tough triple option. I think I can limit it, but it's going to be tough. Hopefully i can knock his QB out like last time and that'll make life easier. Either way, this will also be a very tough game!

3. Joe_THEDREAM

Loss to FSU. Coach's post game.

[YOUTUBE]Qwq7BYOnDrM[/YOUTUBE]​

4. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

Make sure to keep a QB spy on J. Chiles at all times. If he isn't running some form of the option out of a Florida spread offense, he likes to roll out w/ Chiles to make plays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.