1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Burnt out

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kcstlmang, Apr 27, 2015.

1. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

Hey guys thanks for a great cycle and I hope to play with you all next year, unfortunately I'm just burnt out with madden and its becoming a chore. Going to use this extra time to spend with the family, but Ill be ready to roll next cycle.

Thanks again.

• Like Like x 6
  2. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

I feel your pain... Enjoy the summer!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    After 5.5 seasons of losing streaks im going to hang it up until august where hopefully confidence is a little more balanced and i am a littl more patient on offense

• Like Like x 2
  4. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Oh man, it hurts to see this, cause I agree with you so much. Also, I had my first beer at the CAC on WVU campus. I felt like I must know you. See you in 16!

5. QuietStorm

Enjoy the summer BA.

6. Craig

Craig Walk On

With a new job an different hours I just don't have the time right now to be running a team. So I will be hanging them up this cycle an hope you guys have some room when the next madden drops in august. Its been fun an I would like to thank Black Republican for giving me the chance to run a team in TMFL. Best of luck to you all in this league an hope to see you on madden 16.

• Like Like x 4
  7. QuietStorm

Tis the season; enjoy the Summer!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Damn quitters....... bastards are everywhere!

Have a good summer Craig even if you are a dirty dirty quitter

9. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Hey guys, sorry for the few of you that have struggled to schedule with me in the last few weeks. Simply put, it's warmer out and I try to golf in my free time around this time of year instead of play madden. I just can't keep up at this pace anymore nor do I have the desire I once did at release. However, I will be getting Madden 16 on release night and will be ready to roll in a few months. Everyone have a great summer and I'll be around here and the group me once in a while. Sorry again for being disengaged the last 2 seasons. Thank you Black Republican for a great release!

• Like Like x 6
  10. QuietStorm

Enjoy the summer man!