1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bust or Surprise Recruits from your 1st class

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Muttcope, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Bust or Surprise Recruits from your 1st class

Top Rated:
    Paul Matthews, DT 89 Overall...77 speed....86 strength....76 AGI...75 ACC...78 JUMP....92 POWR....72 Man Coverage....71 Zone Coverage.........Payback for the Matt Atkins debacle last year.

Biggest Surprise:
    Josh Ham, MLB....Was rated the #25 MLB, but came in as a 81 overall, which was 3 pts higher than the #7 MLB that also came to Lincoln.

Biggest Bust:
    Nick Adams, FS.....#7 FS recruit...overall rating 74, one point higher than a two star ATH rated in the 1000's.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Where was your DT rated Mutt?

Did the awr rating make a huge difference in what the overall is?

3. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

AWR was 61

He was the #1 overall recruit, and he was added in the late recruiting period in the offseason.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Bust: Thomas Stallings a 4 star tackle comes in rated as a 73 overalll

Surprise: Hamby a 3 star WR comes rated as a 80 overall

Biggest: Hamby is the highest rated at 80, but Luke Nelson will be the best recruit out of the class........

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

i'm not sure about bust, but I'm pretty happy with this 1 star FB I got, he was a 67 overall i think. not bad at all considering a walk-on I got at the position was a 44.

most excited about Chris McCoy the 5-star QB added in the off-season. 95 break tackle. I'll be running some wild turkey formations with him at WR. I red-shirted him this season though. Still not sure if I made the right decision or not.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Biggest Bust - Allan Brown, 4 star DE that came in at a 73 OVR, while two 3 stars came in well over him at him 78 and 75 respectively.

Biggest Surprise - 3 star QB, that came in as a 79 OVR, as well as the 9 rated HB that came in as an 83 OVR recruit.

Overall, I thought last night was fun, and I think the new recruits made that happen.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

i may be in the minority, but i enjoy how some 3 stars are better than 4 stars. happens in real life.

yeah the new recruits last night really made it fun.

plus it seems like you cannot get a top recruit without having 3+ users already after him. makes it even more fun.

then hearing Drifter after Matthews decided on Mutt was hilarious.

8. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Missouri Tigers

Biggest Bust: :4stars: CB(JUCO) Ryan Shaw

Coming at 4.48 speed I thought he be high 70s overall, but he comes in at 75 overall.

Biggest Surprise: :2stars: G Nick Douglas

Only a 2 star, but came in at 70 overall & 78 strength.

Recruit to watch: :3stars: TE Christian Brown

At 6'7" & 262 lbs with 74 catching, he will be a definate threat in the red zone.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

edit my surprise Jonas Smith a 76 overall :3stars: recruit who went nuts in game 1.... hopefully he can keep it up...