buying dynasty "boosts" and roster fix

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Jun 17, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

buying dynasty "boosts" and roster fix

Sorry I made a new thread for this..but I figured it was kinda important

"Since Gamespot first broke word on premium downloadable content for NCAA Football 10 ('Dynasty Accelerators'), there has been considerable concern on how these boosts may hurt Online Dynasties. Over the last few days, posts from producer Russ Kiniry and executive producer Jeremy Strausser have now shared that the NCAA Football team is working on a patch so that the DLC can be deactivated in Online Dynasty.

Strausser also confirmed that a fix for the rosters issue is also in the works. For those unaware, the current rosters on the TeamBuilder website and consequently on the NCAA Football 10 disc had very few freshmen players, were poor representations of team styles, among other issues.

With these issues and community concerns being caught nearly one month before release, it should bode well for a patch somewhere within a few weeks of the game's release. Any news on when to expect an update will be posted here at ncaaStrategies."

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Good news there. Would have been a travashamockery

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

They said at release there will be an updated roster in the EA locker for off-line and On-Line Dynasty play.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

swizzy..

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I hope so. Just went through my Duke team for the Trifecta...only 51 active with 17SR's and 2 FR...I'm all about a challenge but dayum that would hurt. :D