By the Numbers - Through W4S1

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 30, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

An inside look of the Pac-12 and some interesting statistical nuggets from previous weekly results:

LEGENDARY VETERANS
    [​IMG]
    -----------------------
    NORTH
    (1-3) CALIFORNIA (IrishBearcat)​
    (2-1) OREGON STATE (MNoffke)​
    (4-0) WASHINGTON (Fuzzyl0gic)​
    (3-0) WASHINGTON STATE (The Knee)​
    SOUTH
    (1-3) ARIZONA (BakerWildcat7)​
    (1-3) ARIZONA STATE (Coach Redd)​
    (1-2) COLORADO (GoWazzuCougs)​
    (4-0) UCLA (Cougar)​
    (3-0) UTAH (Oshiomogho)​
    -----------------------

• Only 4/9 user Pac-12 teams remain undefated: Utah, UCLA, Washington, & Washington State
    • In the first 2 user v user games Washington beat California and UCLA beat Oregon State
    • OLB Ryan Davis from California is the only player in the Pac-12 with a FF, FR, INT, & sack
    • The Pac-12 North (15-5 record) leads the Pac-12 South (13-9 record) with best divisional record
    • Oregon State has both a KR & PR TD & is the only team in the Pac-12 with a return touchdown
    • The state of Arizona is a combined 2-6 with wins over FCS West and Illinois
    • California HB Isi Sofele leads the Pac-12 in rushing scores with 7 touchdowns
    • MLB Derek Earls from Arizona leads the Pac-12 with 21 total tackles
    • Utah QB Jordan Wynn & Arizona State QB Brock Osweiler lead the Pac-12 with 10 interceptions
    • With a 0-20 loss to Ohio State, Colorado suffered the first scoreless contest by a Pac-12 team

• Like Like x 2
  2. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Knee, its great having you back. Oh the battles we had in the ACC several years back.

• Like Like x 1
  3. IrishBearcat

Hey now Georgia Tech won a title game too.. that was after downing a certain Wake Forest team with my backup quarterback and then serving Nikpin and executing "the catch" in the CCG. :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. IrishBearcat

You did have 3 Heisman trophy winners in your backfield at one time.. if that wasn't unfair idk what is then!

Oh yea, and the introduction of dangerfield. All I remember was Knee's Miami team looking deadlier than the 2001 Hurricanes. Yuck!

5. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

and virginia tech won games too. not many big games... no title games. but we won games!

6. IrishBearcat

I slightly remember this... :D I remember I was 0-2 against you when you joined, but evened it out eventually once I decoded the Oshio Tech defense.

7. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Oh LV how I missed u lol....