By the way, good to have the Deuce back....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Dec 2, 2011.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

With half of the league missing a season and the uncertainty that it brought, I would to thank everyone for putting in a lot of effort to getting this league back to where it needs to be.

You know Bondzai choking late leads, BBJ threatening to quit after losing to a CPU team that is 10 points better than him, Sand missing games so he can go see Teletubbies on Ice, JR bashing people to the point of making them quit, Drifter saying how much his recruiting sucks while landing top 10 classes, Keller asking for a hug, Shaun bitching about not advancing four times on Saturday, Frisk playing at 3 in the morning, Goose playing game despite having the worse schedule on the planet, Mustang having five players with 10 sacks each and all while I keep trying to argue that McDowell's ridiculous stats weren't ridiculous.

Ive really enjoyed this season and as long as Khaalis' kids are on the offseason call I will be happy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This was the highlight of that post, lol.

*edit*
    And yes I always need hugs.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I agree this was a great season. Let's carry that into a hilarious offseason.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Sanders if you miss Deuce games to go see Barney or Rent or any of feminine production again.... i am pulling your man card... if you still have one...

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I wish I had that many sacks this season. For whatever reason most of my guys cant seem to sniff the QB except for my impact LBer

6. JrRawlins

whats the world coming too? you arent getting a tremendous amount of sacks... must be cause the Hoosiers aint on your schedule...lol

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya nothing helps my sack count better than facing a Jr manned QB who sits and scans the field for 10 seconds every pass play. You hold the ball longer than Joey Harrington

8. JrRawlins

i dont like forcing passes.... id rather take a sack or throw it away....

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

You would think that after 4 versions of this game that I would have learned this.

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Eh I sling it around. Sometimes big plays, but at the risk of a picks

11. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

[​IMG]

12. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

You ain't lyin. I feel like I have the best d-line in the nation when I play him. Granted he usually whips me, but my d-line can increase its sack total. I have a 3 second clock in my head, and if I can't find someone open I start to panic. Akron has made me paranoid because I was getting drilled every passing plays. I changed my entire offense to compensate for it.

13. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    So you just wait 10 seconds to throw a pick?

14. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Its funny but I was thinking this exact same thing. I love that the pressure for me to play at 5am or 3am, we have been too lax lately. We almost had a couple times when we advanced twice in a day, when keller was sidelined (no offense).

15. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

My TE will give you a hug.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm a once a day kinda guy. If that is unacceptable by league standards, let me know.

I think a 24hr advance pace is pretty realistic - I realize that faster is better, and if I could manage it I would. With Danielle in Europe I can but when she returns I cannot. Thats a fact.