Bye, Bye..Frave!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by scared46, Jan 24, 2010.

1. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Bye, Bye..Frave!!

As per last week Mr.Frave throws TD pass with 2minutes in the game last week against Dallas where the game was easily won by the Vikings who were up 27-3 but Frave and the Vikings just been a total ass by running up the score. Now, Frave is only as good as his last pass which caused the Vikings to lose the game when Frave could have easily ran for 10yds and try a FG no but, instead he throws an INT!!! That is just priceless!!!!

2. scarface

scarface Walk On

LOL Vintage Favre !!!!

WHO DAT!!!!

3. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Vikes and Farve had help losing the game. Nice calls by the refs on the last drive.

Farve will be back, Vikes win the NFCN easily - Chicago gonna have a year like youre having SCAR - and next year the Vikes will host the championship and will hopefully not fumble ball 5 times, losing 3 in addition to 2 INTs, on the road, and still have game go into overtime. Vikes lost game today but outplayed the soft Saints.

Will be fun watching Manning eat up the Aints.

4. trutest

trutest Walk On

Good game but bad calls at the end even with the replay booth. It looked for sure like that 4th down was short after the fumble..

5. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

Agree, Favre got what he deserves. (y)

6. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Favre wouldn't have thrown that INT if the Vikes had 11 guys in the huddle the play before..

7. scarface

scarface Walk On

Thats fine as this is just a video game, and as for the real Bears I would like them to do well naturally but they are a bad team from top down right now....

BUT I did not put my faith in a QB that has failed his team the 2 times they needed him the most.

Blame the refs all you want but threre were bad calls all over this game on both sides of the ball.

BTW as I always say to make it this far and fail, all you did was fuck up your draft pick.
    Maybe Tavaris can get them over the hump.

8. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Hey Scar did your mom come over and type your message for you seeing as your wife had to call and say you were sick today?

pussy!!!!

Here's a poll question anyone in the league ever have there wife call them in sick?

9. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Thanks Hoyt, reading that made me grin, for all the shit I take from Scab over my wife, she never did my dirty work for me :) it does the heart good.

10. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

NP bud. Glad I could help. LOL

I'm sure he will be first in line for a bullshit flu shot again next year.

11. scarface

scarface Walk On

the difference here Seahag, is my wife still did what I wanted her to do not the other way around...

and fuck the flu shot right in its maybe it will work ass.

12. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Na. You're a Pussy.

Flu Shot? Never got it. Never will. My body fights off disease, don't need help. Maybe Scar just likes getting a "shot" in his ass.

Wife calls him out sick...LOL. Funniest thing I've heard in 2010.

13. scarface

scarface Walk On

STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!