BYU Defense (possible glitch)

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 13, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

BYU Defense (possible glitch)

BYU had my number, had me beat until the mid 3rd quater. I took a sequence of pics which I'll upload this evening and even a video of one of the weirdest defensive calls I've ever seen. I came out in a 4 wide set and put my HB in motion making it 3 to the right, 2 to the left. They came out 3-3-5 and were in a man align defense. I snapped the ball and their coverage went nuts, sent almost everybody to the QB. I've never seen it done let alone the same play on first down in three different series. I'll start a new thread when I get home with pics and video to break it down. This cost them the win, because they had my number.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

You should see the WVU Safety lining up 60 yards behind the LOS... it's pretty interesting.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I've had that happen before...I used to run the OFFL Mid Major and Southern Miss was my team. DeAndre Brown was KILLING Tulsa one day so suddenly I was down on my own 20 and noted their CB or S were back at their own goal line, 80 yards away. Brown still scored. Ha, it was crazy!!

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I wanna see what happened here.

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Gonna upload them now...standby!!!

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Interesting, I will have to check out the video.