BYU PB Call Sheet

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Go Devils, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Go Devils

Go Devils Agnostic Pastafarian

Been working on making a solid call sheet throughout the life of this game over the past year. Here's where I am at. Looking for any improvements on what plays I am missing. Needing to add a few more counters and another Levels play or two, as well as all the good I-Form stuff in this book. Any advice?

Attached Files:

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Less verticals. :)

3. Go Devils

Heh. Did you look at my situational play calling though? I basically use it to attack Cover 3.

I'd like to think my game plan is a bit more complex than just running 4 verts or seattles. That being said, I guess any feedback is good feedback? :)

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

It looks pretty complete.

It's tough to say if something is a good set up or not because it all varies between the player and the personnel, but it looks like you're not getting everything you can out of the i form (based on the situational stuff), although that's probably because you want to keep a 70/30 pass/run ratio.

5. Go Devils

Yep. I struggle finding room for the gun sets, ace, strong h, etc. You probably could make another sheet simply with the UC plays to be honest.