1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

BYU PB Call Sheet

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Go Devils, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Go Devils

Go Devils Agnostic Pastafarian

Been working on making a solid call sheet throughout the life of this game over the past year. Here's where I am at. Looking for any improvements on what plays I am missing. Needing to add a few more counters and another Levels play or two, as well as all the good I-Form stuff in this book. Any advice?

Attached Files:

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Less verticals. :)

3. Go Devils

Heh. Did you look at my situational play calling though? I basically use it to attack Cover 3.

I'd like to think my game plan is a bit more complex than just running 4 verts or seattles. That being said, I guess any feedback is good feedback? :)

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

It looks pretty complete.

It's tough to say if something is a good set up or not because it all varies between the player and the personnel, but it looks like you're not getting everything you can out of the i form (based on the situational stuff), although that's probably because you want to keep a 70/30 pass/run ratio.

5. Go Devils

Yep. I struggle finding room for the gun sets, ace, strong h, etc. You probably could make another sheet simply with the UC plays to be honest.