BYU Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

BYU Presser

[​IMG]

Coach despite the great start, your team is getting little respect in the polls, how much does that weigh on you and your team?

When you see a team like Boise reach #1 status, how does that help/hinder recruiting and overall attitudes for a program like yours?

You lost a lot of production in Max Hall Qb and Unga the RB to NFL camps, how has your offense been able to click this year ?

How good is this team and where should they be ranked?

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Coach despite the great start, your team is getting little respect in the polls, how much does that weigh on you and your team?

If anything, it's helping our team. It's giving us that chip on our shoulder that we can use to motivate ourselves to never overlook any game on our schedule. Personally I think we should be in the top 25, but then again I'm not a voter, just the coach of an undefeated football team.

When you see a team like Boise reach #1 status, how does that help/hinder recruiting and overall attitudes for a program like yours?

It helps our recruiting because prospects can see that yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for us Non-BCS schools. Every Non-BCS school seeks to live up to the standards Boise State has set. Also, if we manage to beat them this year we will get national recognition for sure.

You lost a lot of production in Max Hall Qb and Unga the RB to NFL camps, how has your offense been able to click this year ?

Our offense relies completely on the shoulders of our QB Reggie Nelson. He has surpassed the expectations we have had for him, delivering us win after win in clutch, unforgettable fashion.

How good is this team and where should they be ranked?

We are good enough to be in a BCS Bowl game, and I believe that with every fiber of my being. Where we should be ranked is debatable, but as long as we keep winning games it should work itself out in the end. I believe we should be ranked somewhere in the 15-25 range presently however.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach, you knocked off TCU and people took notice, whats the attitude in Provo this week?

What do you feel is the major strength of your team this season?

What did that win mean to this program?

Has recruiting bolstered?

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

since you missed the pre game presser i'll go with the post game angle, lol read above

5. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Coach, you knocked off TCU and people took notice, whats the attitude in Provo this week?

We are very satisfied with the win, but we aren't ecstatc because we expected to win. It may have been an upset to everyone else in the college football world, but not to us. We were focused on the game and were confident that we would win, and that's exactly what we did.

What do you feel is the major strength of your team this season?

Our QB Riley Nelson has been absolutely everything a coach could hope for. He's been clutch when we needed him and he can make all the throws.

What did that win mean to this program?

It means that we will finally garner some respect from outside parties from BYU. I just hope we can get what we deserve if we end up undefeated like we believe.

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Besides the national title, this is the biggest game in BYU's recent history, every game is a must win but this one is bigger, what's your opinion?

You have played the disrespect card all season is the chip still on your player's shoulders?

What impresses you the most about Boise?