C++ runtime error at 45%

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by kdpnutter, Jul 11, 2013.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

When I tried to boot up onto and load the dugout at 45% it keeps giving me a c++ error saying there is a runtime error and it forces onto closed and to contact the developers if the problem persists, has anyone had this problem? I'm trying to fix for my injury at sp and to get my ace of the staff pitching again and off the do but if I can't get the game to load then I won't really have any chance to do that. Just overall lost on what I can do, tried restarting my computer and that didn't work.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Didn't AJ run into this error? and he later got frustrated enough and was out of the league :(

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I have no idea on how to fix it (maybe start over with the league files and redo the whole setup or uninstall/reinstall the whole program), but if you can't get it fixed before next sim, let me know and I'll go in and fix your staff.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Shaun had something to try when AJ got it. Let me see if i can dig it up

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I had that problem once. I restored my save from backup and it worked again.