C2G 2013 User Offensive Player of the Year

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by Ryty, Jul 28, 2013.

?

Who is the C2G 2013 User Offensive Player of the Year

1. TJ Yeldon

25.0%
  2. Sammy Watkins

25.0%
  3. Jameis Winston

25.0%
  4. Latroy Pittman

8.3%
  5. Duke Johnson

16.7%
  1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Who you guys got for User Offensive Player of the year? In my humble opinion, here are the top 5 candidates (in no particular order) -

Duke Johnson - RB - The U
    Why? 1,143 yards rushing, 14 TDs and the leader of a Miami team that is contending for the ACC title. To top it off, he is only a sophomore.

[​IMG]

TJ Yeldon - RB - Bama
    Why? Nobody's been able to stop him. He is a flat star in the making and should be a top 10 NFL pick in the Graveyard Shift draft in 2 years. He is one of the main reasons that Bama is crushing everyone in their path this season.
    [​IMG]

Sammy Watkins - WR/KR - Clemson
    Why? Don't kick to him....ever. He has a mind-boggling 6 kickoff returns for a TD this season. To top that off, he is close to the top of the country in receiving yards and averages a crazy 24 yards per catch. A sure top ten pick in the GS draft (if he declares).

[​IMG]

L. Pittman - WR - Florida
    Why? By far the biggest overachiever in the first season of C2G. He is leading the country in receptions (for users) and is the only wide receiver with more than 1,000 yards receiving. Like Duke and TJ, he is only a soph.

[​IMG]

Jameis Winston - QB - Florida State
    Why? Jameis is a flat out star in the making. He's lead the Seminoles to a perfect record so far this season and is only a RS Freshman. He has over 3.000 all-purpose yards which is the most for a user.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I'm going to go with the Duke. Simply because without TJ Yeldon, Alabama would still be able to dominate teams. I think without the Duke, Miami isn't in the National Championship game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

This is the closest POTY award vote I've ever seen. Two more to go -

thirdalarm
    BG

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1