C2G User Power Rankings - Season 1

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by Ryty, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    Pittsburgh Panthers
    OFFENSIVE FORMATION: Pro Style
    DEFENSIVE FORMATION: 4-3
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 5/8
    Conference - ACC Coastal
    2012 Record: 6-7
    Offense Rating - 77
    Defense Rating - 80
    Overall Rating - 77
    Team Prestige - 3
    User: pitt4life21
    Overall Outlook - No offense to Mr. Pitt, but I really see him struggling early on in C2G. His team's overall rating is a full 6 points lower than the 2nd lowest rated team (Vandy). There will be many questions early on that Pitt will have to answer -
    1. Who will start at QB? Trey Anderson, Tom Savage (transfer from Rutgers) or will he go with the potential QB of the future in Chad Voytik?
    2. Can Isaac Bennett step up and be one of the best running backs in the ACC?
    3. Can an offensive line that gave up the most sacks in the weak Big East protect against teams of the ilk of Florida State, Miami and North Carolina?
    4. Other than WR Devin Street, who will the starting QB throw to?
    5. Finally, can Pitt keep up on the sticks with the likes of CA (UNC) and Bouncer (Miami) in the ACC Coastal? (I think he can)
    Final Record Prediction - 7-6 and the Military Bowl.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    Vanderbilt Commodores
    OFFENSIVE FORMATION: Multiple
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 7/6
    Conference - SEC East
    2012 Record: 9-4
    Offense Rating - 84
    Defense Rating - 82
    Overall Rating - 83
    Team Prestige - 3
    User: thirdalarm

Overall Outlook - If Third's TCBL performance is any indication of his ability to play NCAA, the SEC may be in trouble. The only problem - this isn't MLB the Show and he is using Vandy in the absolutely loaded SEC. Over time, I think Third can build this program to be one of the contenders in the SEC but how long will it take? Some other big questions:

1. Who will start at QB? Will they go with the freshman, Patton Robinette or Austyn Carta-Samuels?
    2. Who will start at RB? We know the receiver position is loaded with Boyd and Matthews, but the other skill positions are definitely lacking.
    3. How will Vandy deal with Florida and Georgia, not just this in this season, but throughout the entire release?

Final Record Prediction - 7-6 and the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    Ole Miss Rebels
    OFFENSIVE FORMATION: Pro Set
    DEFENSIVE FORMATION: Multiple 4-3
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 9/10
    Conference - SEC West
    2012 Record: 7-6
    Offense Rating - 91
    Defense Rating - 88
    Overall Rating - 90
    Team Prestige - 3
    User: redwings8831
    Overall Outlook - Anyone that played the old Bowling For Roses RedWings will tell you that this current version of Redwings has improved dramatically over the last few years. Wings will put those recently developed skills to use by coaching one of the up and coming programs in College Football, Ole Miss. With one of the top recruiting classes in the nation coming in this season, the future looks bright for this TSO Vet. A few questions that will need to be answered:
    1. Bo Wallace is one of the most talented QB's in the SEC. However, he has trouble at times with the timely interception and taking the drive killing sack. Can Wings turn Wallace into an All-SEC type QB?
    2. How will Ole Miss develop the likes of Tunsil, Treadwell, Nkemdiche and the rest of that recruiting class?
    3. With the loss of 4 key defensive linemen, how will the defense be able to control the dominate running games of the SEC West?
    4. Bama? How do you compete? What is your plan? They better have one.
    Final Record Prediction - 8-5 and the AdvoCare V100 Bowl.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 4/8
    Conference - SEC West
    2012 Record: 4-8
    Offense Rating - 88
    Defense Rating - 87
    Overall Rating - 88
    Team Prestige - 4
    User: BK

Overall Outlook - Coach BK returns to TSO to control his beloved Arkansas Razorbacks in the first release of C2G. Typically, coach BK is known for using teams that have much more talent than this current Arkansas team. It will be very interesting to see how he adapts. Though his team is limited, I think BK's stick skills will keep him near the top of the SEC West for years to come. Here are a few questions that Arkansas will be facing:

1. Coming off two of the most productive QB's in Arkansas history in Tyler Wilson and Ryan Mallett, who will coach BK go with at QB? Will he stick to the pro style offense with Brandon Allen or will he move to dual-threat type QB in Brandon Mitchell?
    2. Will Alex Collins (the top freshman running back in NCAA 14) get the nod right out of the gate?
    3. With one of the worst secondaries in the SEC, how will BK stop the prolific SEC offenses? I'm sure secondary will be a primary need of the first Arky recruiting class.
    4. As with Ole Miss - Bama? How do you compete? What is your plan? They better have one.

Final Record Prediction - 8-5 Autozone Liberty Bowl

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    Louisville Cardinals
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 6/10
    Conference - ACC Atlantic
    2012 Record: 11-2
    Offense Rating - 93
    Defense Rating - 88
    Overall Rating - 90
    Team Prestige - 4
    User: Ryty

Overall Outlook - Honestly, I took this team for one reason -

I love the way this kid plays the QB position. Great footwork, excellent pocket presence, good arm and he's also a tremendous athlete. He will be fun to use for two seasons. However, the rest of the team does have its fair share of question marks -

1. I've always picked teams that have solid running games. This season, my team's running game is a question mark. Who will start? Senorise Perry, who is coming off an ACL tear, or Dominique Brown?
    2. The offensive line. If you watched Louisville play last season, it was obvious to see they struggled keeping Bridgewater from being sacked. They gave up 2.4 sacks per game.
    3. Can MLB Preston Brown be the best linebacker in the ACC?
    4. Special Teams. I've always like kickers. Unfortunately, my punter and kicker are two of the worst in the conference. I hope it doesn't cost me any games.
    5. Finally, will CA be able to hold Bridgewater under 600 all purpose yards when they meet this season?

Final Record Prediction - 9-4 Chick-fil-A Bowl (gross)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    Florida StateSeminoles
    DEFENSIVE FORMATION: 4-3 Multiple
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 7/4
    2012 Record: 12-2
    Offense Rating - 93
    Defense Rating - 92
    Overall Rating - 91
    Team Prestige - 5
    User: T2
    Overall Outlook - The TSO legend T2Express/T2/Tracy returns to TSO to take the reigns of one of the premier college programs in the ACC. With the talent that this team has and T2's experience in dynasty play, the Seminoles are a legitimate threat to win the ACC Atlantic year in and year out. Though I have Clemson as the early season favorite to win the Atlantic (Louisville 3rd), I would not be surprised at all to see this Florida State team win the division and even the conference once again.

1. With the departure of 1st round pick EJ Manuel, the Seminoles have a hole at QB. Will T2 elect to go with the freshman Jameis "Jaboo" Winston? (he is rated 85 overall :eek:). In case you've never heard of him, here is a quick preview - (a little cheesy...but you get the point).

2. T2 loves to run the ball. With Devonta Freeman and James Wilder Jr at running back, I can't find a better rushing team in the ACC.
    3. Editorial Note - One thing is clear after reading up on the talent that Florida State has - Jimbo has to win big with this team eventually. If not, can his ass.
    4. Can FSU replace the lose of 4 key defensive linemen?
    5. Can FSU stop the likes of Teddy Bridgewater, Tajh Boyd and Sammy Watkins? One thing si for sure, the ACC Atlantic is going to be a fun division to watch in C2G.

Final Record Prediction - 9-4 Russell Athletic Bowl

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    Miami Hurricanes
    DEFENSIVE FORMATION: 4-3 Multiple
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 10/8
    Conference - ACC Coastal
    2012 Record: 7-5
    Offense Rating - 91
    Defense Rating - 88
    Overall Rating - 90
    Team Prestige - 5
    User: thebouncer24
    Overall Outlook - If these rankings were based on stick skills alone, Bouncer would undoubtedly be near the top. Unfortunately, I have to look at team as well when deciding these rankings. Last season, Miami definitely underachieved by going 7-5 including a humiliating 41-3 loss to Notre Dame. However, Miami played 21 freshmen last season with 10 starting at least one game. A few things on Miami -

1. I used to love watching Chris Johnson run. Now, after two HK seasons of being thoroughly dominated by Bouncer and CJ, I hate watching him. I can see the same thing happening with budding star HB Duke Johnson. In case you missed Bouncer's post, here are some Duke highlights. I could definitely see him challenging for a Heisman trophy in the near future.

2. Who will Bouncer use to spell Duke? More importantly, what if Duke gets injured?
    3. The defense was one of the worst in the ACC. How will Bouncer fix this awful unit that ranked last in the ACC in almost every category?
    4. Miami's main competition in the ACC Coastal will be CA's North Carolina team. Can Bouncer handle the commish? Initially, I think it will be difficult, but down the road, I think the prestige and talent of Miami will prevail.

Final Record Prediction - 10-3 Sun Bowl

• Like Like x 2
  8. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Glad you asked this question Ryty let me introduce you to none other than Ray Lewis III, yes The Ray Lewis' son, the future hall of fame star's son.

obviously he is listed as RB for now, it could change. There are talks about moving him to LB'er (shocker). There are a few backs i'm looking at to spell Duke though, we'll see how it all plays out.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 6/7
    Conference - ACC Coastal
    2012 Record: 8-4
    Offense Rating - 91
    Defense Rating - 90
    Overall Rating - 91
    Team Prestige - 4
    Overall Outlook - The man (boy is probably better :) ) that introduced me to TSO over 4 years ago takes over a solid UNC team that will be challenging for the ACC title year after year. When I started playing CA, I basically owned him. Honestly, I don't think he ever beat me. However, in the last two years, the tables have turned completely. I can't even remember the last time I beat him. Here are some questions for CA's Tar Heel's -

1. Bryn Renner. Remember that name. Last season, Renner put up really good numbers for the heels - 276 of 442, 3,356 yards, 28 TDs, and only 7 INTs. Can that carryover in our first season of C2G? I think it can. (I couldn't find a Bryn Renner highlight reel. lol)

2. How will CA replace the loss of First team all ACC RB Giovani Bernard?
    3. Will CA go with the 4-2-5 defense that UNC used last year? Or will he move back to a traditional 4-3 or 3-4?
    4. Can CA overcome the Hurricanes in the ACC Coastal? Bouncer will be really tough with the Canes.

Final Record Prediction - 11-2 Possible BCS Bowl (at-large)

• Like Like x 1
  10. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I hope they have these....

[​IMG]

11. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

hmm... nothing about special teams.... you know, special teams wins games!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

13. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    CLEMSON TIGERS
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 6/6
    Offense Rating - 95
    Defense Rating - 90
    Overall Rating - 93
    Team Prestige - 5
    User: Blackattack87
    [​IMG]
    FLORIDA GATORS
    OFFENSIVE FORMATION: Spread
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 6/4
    Conference - SEC East
    Offense Rating - 90
    Defense Rating - 92
    Overall Rating - 90
    Team Prestige - 6
    User: Diddy81
    [​IMG]
    GEORGIABULLDOGS
    DEFENSIVE FORMATION: 3-4
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 9/3
    Conference - SEC East
    2012 Record: 12-2
    Offense Rating - 95
    Defense Rating - 88
    Overall Rating - 91
    Team Prestige - 5
    User: BG
    *Questions to come.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE
    DEFENSIVE FORMATION: 3-4
    STARTERS RETURNING (O/D): 9/3
    Conference - SEC WEST
    2012 Record: 13-1
    Offense Rating - 99
    Defense Rating - 99
    Overall Rating - 99
    Team Prestige - 6
    User: uagrad90
    Was it ever really a question?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  15. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

No...Guy you cant import this team and use them in madden

• Like Like x 3
  16. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'll be good (y)