CADE and JCA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

CADE and JCA

Training results are up!!!

I am advancing to cut players around 3 pm. JCA and Cade you are the only one's that have to do this so I expect to be able to advance to the next step tonight. Will this be a problem?

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

So do you guys think the run pass commit is overdone....there are ways around run committ it just a big gamble imo. However can all really tell the pass commit actually work because I can't. I can't tell when someone even using it unlike the run commit

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

When will u kno about letting the non active guys go u think

4. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

when the other person pass commits and you run a pass play the result of which is an incompletion, it triggers a pop-up "+3 Strategy: Play the Pass".

the issue with run commit imo is in user games. you can run a play to the opposite side of the commit and still get blown up in the backfield with some adjustments on defense. Also, run commit makes pass defense formations like 335,326 etc deadly against the run while still being effective against the pass (like they're supposed to be)

5. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

If people are abusing run/pass commit then I think yes this is a problem, but at the same time, if its banned then I think people will just run more play action.

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I say do what you think is best for the league. For us members that stay active. Which means playing games & recruiting on time. PLUS posting information on this website regarding recaps, recruiting and dynasty issues. I told dogslax to come here but if he cannot do what is asked of on TF then... It is what it is...

I've cleaned out the users who didn't "fit" our league. I suggest you do the same if you feel you need to.

7. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

+1

Ok with anything regarding non-active users....

8. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

+1

Ok with anything regarding non-active users as long as they have been given chances to be active....

9. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

sorry if u consider me borderline just waiting on the new season...i did have connection problems but i have fixed them...i mean i did get picked up late in the dynasty...hope yall let me stick around ...will be more active if u allow me to stay

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

off to a good start cade!!

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

let me know asap

12. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

no problem im ready to start the new season...doing cuts now