1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cal Coach (Vacation)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Hey Fellas - Just a heads up. I am headed back to Michigan for my buddies wedding this weekend. So I will be out of pocket Friday morning through Sunday afternoon. If we advance tonight, I can get my game in before I hit the sack (7am flight tomorrow). I can do recruiting via the wire and set to auto.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Coach has returned from vacation and it looks like we have half a new league now... Pumped to get things smoothly rolling forward here. HovaTheGodMC - what would you like me to pick up?

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

HovaTheGodMC - I will be away from the xbox this weekend (Friday am - Monday am). I'm heading to the alma matter to see my Spartans destroy (hopefully) Urban Meyer and his Tim Tebow loving ass. If we advance through week 7 tonight, I can play week 8 game prior to leaving and be on schedule for week 9 game Monday as my next 5 games are all against the CPU.

4. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I don't like CUM either...hope you all spank em'.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Here's to hoping the Buckeyes play up this weekend, but I think the Spartans will come out with a victory.