Cal gets first win against Michigan State 38-17

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jfosh, Mar 4, 2011.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Coach Zetroc had already pushed one Tradition veteran into retirement (rynoaid) and was looking to put down one more. It would not be Michigan St's day though.

In the bears first two games they were taken to the woodshed by just an all around sharper team in Rutgers. In game two against Wisconsin the game was ugly but the offense had chances to put the game away, but failed to do so.

Last night, Cal's anemic offense finally showed up.

HB Calvin Cameron rushed for 234 yards and the Bears won going away. Sophomore QB Joe Brittan took charge and was 10-14 for 169 yards. Cal took advantage of 3 MSU turnovers to breeze to their first win of the season.

GG Zetroc

Going forward week 5 features a showdown between #1 UCLA and Cal. This game is at UCLA in the Rose Bowl. UCLA has top prospects coming to the game. The air is ripe for a major let down for the Bruins. We will give coach Bruce every opportunity to eff up his season.

Catch it live on www.justin.tv/jfosh

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

GG guys. Cameron is an ANIMAL. He had a TD run at the end where he was wrapped up by 3 Spartans and literally threw them all to the ground. Stud.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

who are you?

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

*Disappears into the darkness*

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice win, Cameron looked unstoppable.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

[quote="jfosh, post: 508896"}
    Going forward week 5 features a showdown between #1 UCLA and Cal. This game is at UCLA in the Rose Bowl. UCLA has top prospects coming to the game. The air is ripe for a major let down for the Bruins. We will give coach Bruce every opportunity to eff up his season.

Catch it live on www.justin.tv/jfosh[/quote]

Talkin the talk....will you walk the walk?

[​IMG]

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Put up a game summary will ya

8. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

GG jfosh. My team is definetly a work in progress. After a few good recruits I should be able to hang with the big dogs.