1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cal loses to Bama 24-38 in National Championship

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 25, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

We got invited to the big dance, but we ended up going home unhappy. :(

Got down 0-17 pretty fast. The CPU was making some great plays and we weren't able to answer the bell. There were points where we got it close. Got it down to 24-31 with 3 minutes left but then we gave up a huge rushing touchdown to seal the deal.

:(

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Dang, that sucks man...was hoping you'd win it for us. I hate it when they make those plays where you just feel like if had a mulligan you'd be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Haha yes I felt that way on several of their big plays for touchdowns!

I've won a National Championship with Cal back in S4 as a 2 loss team. I was lucky to even be there a second time.

I'm excited for next season with the guys I have coming back. Add in the fact that we have a ton of new blood in here and it's going to be interesting to see who can win the conference.