Cal outlasts UCLA 27-24

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jfosh, Nov 20, 2010.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

While UCLA lead the series between these two teams 3-0 the Bears were able to notch a big win against UCLA.

Cal benefited from a fumble recovery to start the game and was able to tightly cover the explosive Bruins. Headed into half-time the aggressive Bruins tried to add some points but surrendered the ball on an interception (UCLA would have 5 turnovers for the game). The interception before the half lead to a CAL score and a 24-10 halftime lead.

UCLA looked to start the bus and get out of Berkly in the second half. The Bruins played an uninspired 3rd quarter as Cal chewed the clock. The Bruins added a score and caused a fumble to tighten the score. In the end it was just not the Bruins day.

gg bruce

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Damn good win fosh. Bruce struggling so far this year.

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Thanks MO....UCLA might be a year away.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

in NCAA years or real life years?

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Huge win for Cal, Bears are looking dangerous.

6. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

What is that "might" bullshit? I smell weakness............

"Thanks MO....UCLA might be a year away." JFOSH​

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nice win Josh, very good game by you, we were flat outplayed badly on both sides of the ball the turnovers were killers as they usually are. We still have a winning record vs everyone we have played in the league outside of Rutgers who leads 1-0. Love the weakness comment from a dude who just won his first user game in four seasons...take a peak in the mirror chief. ;)

Cal is a B+ team with more speed then us at least it sure seemed that way on the field...and we are a B team right now lacking playmakers on both sides of the ball, we will be better next year.

I have been way to aggressive this year with this young D and O and its cost me in big plays given up and turnovers on O. Josh had a nice game plan and it worked congrats, its hard to beat anyone 4 str8 times.

Cya next year.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL a lot of underhanded compliments in there.

I think Ramirez was saying that the weakness was with Fosh.

9. BRUCE80

Yep, my team isnt very good, and I havent been very good either. We dont have many strong points and I have played it like we are a juggenaut on both sides of the ball.

10. BRUCE80

Not at all really, Josh played a good game and so did his team. Re-read the first line again.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah but ya just haaaaaad to mention the 3 straight wins. I'm just kidding Rusty dig your panties out of your cunny.

12. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Holy Shit! I was thinking JFOSH was still UCLA.....LOL! I must have been high or something!

• Like Like x 1
  13. jfosh

jfosh Super

+1 LOL