1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cal vs GT ACC/Pac 12 Challenge

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

LSUTRUTH Assuming we advace tonight, do you want to try and knock this one out right after? With the weekend coming up I am not sure how available I will be. I can play as late as needed tonight.

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Late night not good for me. Teacher plus football game tomorrow. I can play Saturday afternoon /night.

3. Hokie Effect

I am not sure how Saturday will shake out, first thing in the morning would be best. 7-9am est

4. LSUTRUTH

We practice Saturday morning and meet as a staff Sunday morning. Saturday night or mid day is best for me

5. Hokie Effect

Playing golf saturday afternoon, teeing off between 2-3pm and going out afterwards. Could you play around 12pm est Saturday?

Starting to look like a sim....(n)

6. LSUTRUTH

Possible depends on if practice runs long. I'd hate to have you waiting around on me.

7. Hokie Effect

Send me a text when you can play after practice. My # should be in the group contact pm.

8. Hokie Effect

I forgot I have fantasy football draft today at 2pm est. So I can play before 1pm or after 5pm today. I know I said I could play anytime today, so if it still doesn't work out I can go on AP