1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cal vs. MSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Gngsta4Lyphe can you play at 5:30-5:45 CST today?

2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I might be heading to a haunted house around then as I am east coast. I'll let you know if I go. If I dont then yes I can play. If not , what about tomorrow

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

what about if I can leave the office early (play at 515 CST?) as tomorrow is just bad for me. I have a 60 mile ride at 8 am and then MSU football/Tigers World Series/Halloween party my wife signed me up for.

4. Brandon S.

That'd be at 6 for me and that might still be too late. It's looking like the haunted house will be postponed so I will most likely be able to play at 5pst. Leaving early won't help. I will keep you updated.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Roger - weather here in Houston is cold/rainy. First time the high is under 60 since April.

6. Brandon S.

Hurricane Sandy is coming up the east coast this weekend. Supposed to be bad

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah I read, Frankenstorm - haha.

I'm actually getting ready to leave the office in the next 20 mins. People apparently aren't interested in working Friday afternoon's in O&G. Would you be available 4-ish CST to play ???

Text me if you can since I'll be on my way home 281-686-2868 thanks

8. Brandon S.

The amount of 6s and 8s in your phone number gave me dyslexia i swear.